for Celiac and Wheat-Free Diets
SureTalent® Books — Gluten-Free Recipes Books
SureTalent® Books is a specialty publisher providing unique high-quality gluten free recipe books to those people with gluten-free / wheat-free / Celiac Disease diet requirements.
Whether you are an individual baking at home, or a commercial bakery or restaurant that wants to gain entry to the emerging Celiac and Gluten-Free / Wheat-Free market, our books are for you! Our recipes will produce foods truly worthy of being called gourmet and will jump-start your GF baking with incredible, quality foods nearly indistinguishable from the "real" versions. Some of our gluten free recipes have even won awards competing against their gluten-containing counterparts!
Our gluten free books have been developed to address the needs of Celiac and Wheat-Free individuals of all ages, especially those that want to experience foods that are as good as, if not better than, the "normal" (wheat and gluten containing) versions prevalent in our society. Our books provide a perfect and invaluable resource for anyone preparing food for wheat-intolerant or celiac persons or groups — even if you personally can eat gluten, this book will allow you to bake a great gluten-free birthday cake for a friend or relative with Celiac or gluten-intolerance and show them how much you care (quite a few purchasers of our book are not GF themselves)!
You get a wonderful recipe collection to bake as-is, or to extend in your own way with flavorful variations. And, if that was not enough, these books are as nice to look at as they are to use - featuring wonderful full-color recipe and baking-step pictures throughout!
Our books feature recipes that meet these major objectives:
- produce gluten free foods nearly indistinguishable from the “real” ones — in taste, texture, and even appearance (the foods look as good as they taste, and taste as good as they look);
- receive overwhelmingly positive feedback during taste-testing on the entire population (not just Celiacs);
- not require special "flour mixes" — we are selling books and recipes, not a dependency on any special mixes or ingredients — so you can purchase your ingredients anywhere you prefer;
- use affordable and reasonably obtainable ingredients — Nut Meals, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flours, CornStarch, Buckwheat Flour, Amaranth Flour, Sorghum Flour, and so forth;
- avoid added vegetable-gums (Xanthan, Guar) and other exotic additives used to mimic gluten;
- easy to make, with simple concise instructions even amateur bakers can follow!
Unique to our Gluten Free Recipes Cookbooks:
Money-Back Guarantee (on Print-Edition)!How often do you see Gluten-Free Recipe Books offering a money-back guarantee? We do, because it demonstrates our commitment to quality and our confidence in these incredible gluten-free recipes!
- Full-Color photography of every recipe — you see exactly what each and every recipe produces! And, we never use "stock photos". What you see is what our gluten free recipes produce, without the recipes or finished products being modified in any way to produce more aesthetically appealing pictures (something typically unheard of for cookbooks)!
- Our gluten free foods were tested on the entire population (not just Celiacs) for an accurate comparison of our GF foods to the "real" thing (i.e., not just to GF ones).
- Our taste-testers overwhelmingly consider our gluten free recipes bakery / restaurant quality.
- No gums added to any recipes — no Guar, Xanthan, or other added Gums. Our gluten free recipes are fine without them, though you can add them if you wish.
- Our gluten free recipes use rather easily acquired ingredients, like Rice Flours, CornStarch, Nut Meals, Tapioca Starch, Buckwheat, Amaranth, and Sorghum.
Our Gluten Free Recipes / Books in general:
- Our gluten free recipe books have been developed to address the needs of Celiac (gluten free, gluten allergic, gluten intolerant) and Wheat-Free (wheat allergic, wheat intolerant) individuals of all ages. In addition, according to some medical practitioners, autistic children and kids exhibiting signs of autism may benefit from glutenfree diets.
- We publish gluten free and wheat free recipes for people that want to experience foods that are as good as, or better than, the wheat-containing versions prevalent in our society.
- Our recipes accommodate people with little baking experience. Many gluten free recipes are as simple as mixing ingredients together using a mixer. If you wish to create the best gluten-free birthday cake possible for your loved one with Celiac disease, this is the recipe book for you. And, if you are baking wheat-free and gluten-free desserts on a regular basis — for personal consumption or sale to the public — this cookbook will provide you with some of the best gluten-free recipes ever created.
More Information and News:
- Read our Gluten Free Blog for health news and recipes discussion pertaining to Celiac
- Check out our Gluten Free Recipes Library for our latest publicly available glutenfree recipes.
- For company news, current coupons or promotions, book announcements, and more, just stop by our website every so often.
Gluten-Free Author: Mike Eberhart
Mike provides the following short discussion of what inspired this cookbook:
I have many cookbooks in my house — many purchased in my pre-Gluten-Free days — and the one thing they nearly all have in common is a combination of great recipes and full-color photos of the foods produced. When I was first afflicted with Celiac Disease and had to adopt a gluten-free diet, my wife and I went looking for gluten-free cookbooks that were similar in quality to the rest of our cookbook collection. But, we did not encounter any — the mid-2000's were still the early-days of living gluten-free and hardly anyone even knew what Celiac Disease was.
The few gluten-free recipe books of the time were lacking on many levels. Without pictures of the end-product that a recipe produced, finding good recipes for our early gluten-free baking attempts was more hit-and-miss than anything else. Most recipes (especially desserts and breads) were nothing short of awful at this time and nearly all used the same ingredients and approaches that produced the same sub-par results. That frustrated me considerably, as I was not willing to spend the rest of my life living without the high-quality desserts and baked-goods that I had before developing this gluten-allergy! This all motivated my wife and I to invest a couple years into developing recipes and this book — the result speaks for itself.
The book was designed to bring that "coffee table" cookbook feel, along with great glutenfree recipes, to the Celiac and Gluten-Free community. Even if we do not sell many books, I know that "bigger names" in the business have taken notice of how we broke new ground in this industry and made a very forthright attempt to "raise the bar" for gluten-free cookbooks and products in general. We were the first gluten-free desserts recipe book on the market produced in full-color and showing proof of what each of our quality-tested recipes produced — what you see is what each recipe produces: we baked each recipe and took every picture ourselves.
I am quite thankful I had a supportive family (without whom this GF desserts book would not exist) that stuck it out from my early "vision" (perhaps "dream" is more appropriate) of this book through the nearly two years of recipe creation, baking, photography, and publishing that followed.
I, like all other gluten-free / Celiac persons, want to live life to the fullest and not feel encumbered by the dietary restrictions of a lifelong disease. The best way to overcome the initial "trauma" of finding out that you can no longer eat all those favorite ("normal") birthday cakes, pies, cookies, tarts, and such is to find a safe replacement that is just as good (if not better). So, I hope our Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Gourmet Dessert Recipes Book will allow you to quickly make the transition to an enjoyable and fulfilling gluten-free life. You now have fantastic desserts to look forward to — the fact they are gluten-free will no longer have you missing your favorite birthday cakes and other desserts of yesterday, Guaranteed!
Thank you for purchasing our book! And, as you enjoy your gluten-free desserts, I will enjoy knowing the time we have invested in these recipes and this book has made you and others with Celiac Disease gain a sense of normalcy and culinary satisfaction.